Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

Showcasing your Creativity


The Spring school term has officially begun. The halls and classrooms are once again filled with activity and controlled chaos. In the midst of all the noise and chatter I invite you to join the Library for our first ever Art competition.

There are so many wonderfully talented individuals here at PBU, I had many friends who were artists when I was a student here at PBU, but there wasn't really an outlet. These friends and individuals come in all shapes, sizes, classes, and forms. Last Spring we had an art auction that produced so many wonderful pieces of art I was stunned. From that event a vision of a contest, something PBU oriented came to my mind. I cannot share the whole vision with you here, but needless to say it is something that is slowly coming to fruition.

My desire is that you will participate in this event not necessarily out of a spirit of competition but instead participate to create, to wonder, to explore. You each see things in ways that are unique, help us to see your perspective.

LAS

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home